Hi - Mom thought you would enjoy some of her photos of me while I enjoyed the tropical warmth and beauty of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Singapore.

Dad and I enjoy some cold refreshment at Kuala Lumpur's Central Market. I had to check out the coffee in Malaysia for research purposes right?
.
Here I am in Singapore at the historic Raffles Hotel.

Art imitating art?

Modeling my new Batik dress, I am drinking an ice cold drink of Aloe.

The orchids in Singapore's Botanical Garden are amazing!

Here is just one of Mom's 100 or so orchid photos!!

Dad and I enjoy some cold refreshment at Kuala Lumpur's Central Market. I had to check out the coffee in Malaysia for research purposes right?
.

Here I am in Singapore at the historic Raffles Hotel.

Art imitating art?

Modeling my new Batik dress, I am drinking an ice cold drink of Aloe.

The orchids in Singapore's Botanical Garden are amazing!

Here is just one of Mom's 100 or so orchid photos!!
This is a spot along Singapore's Esplanade. Dad and I loved the Merlions.



1 comment:
great pictures - thanks for taking time to post them :-)
Post a Comment