Thailand is literally a breath of fresh air. Before I flew out of Beijing for two weeks in Thailand I checked the temperature online. More than a 70 degree difference between the frozen Chinese capitol and the tropical paradise I am currently residing in. Even more enjoyable however is the clean air and natural beauty that surrounds me. Nothing quite like a beach to nurture the soul. Though these last few days I have been enjoying the beautiful Indian ocean, the purpose of this trip was not entirely vacation. Last week I was able to enjoy the fellowship of many brothers and sisters who are in similar work all across Asia. Though the amount of people was a little overwhelming, the teaching was wonderful and it was good to hear the work HE is doing all over the world.
I want to thank all of you who continue to lift me up. I couldn't be here with out you. China is an amazing place and the sacrifice is not being there, but being away from all of you! I was reminded this last week how important the entire body is. It is exciting to be a part of the work that is going on here. Don't forget that you also play an important role. Thank you for partnering with me! I look forward to the time when I will be able to sit with you over a cup of coffee and share some of the ways that HE is moving in this place and in my own heart.
I hope that you have a place to find warmth and fresh air and be refreshed!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A tropical paradise sounds marvelous right now... I am glad you found such refreshment!
I, too, look forward to sitting over a cup of coffee and hearing about all your adventures! I think of you many times throughout the day, weeks, and months. Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment